Align your life with your talents
Let’s get your life aligned with your talents…
Imagine being able to clearly describe who you are and how you excel. You can walk into any setting
and be emotionally aware of yourself and others. And as a result, you are able to find great career fit,
fulfilment and purpose according to your unique design.
● Know who you are and who you are not
● Select the right projects for career advancement
● Become more confident and resilient
● Effectively communicate your strengths and talents
● Better manage your areas of weakness
So how does it work?
1. Take the Gallup CliftonStrengths® 34 Assessment.
2. Meet with me for five, 1-hour sessions to discuss your individual results. We’ll go indepth
on all your strengths (not just the top five).
3. Develop strategies to maximize your strengths and manage your weaknesses.
4. Implement your plans to become your best, most authentic, joyful self.
5. Receive your individualized Strengths Breakdown and coaching materials for future reference.
6. (Optional) Additional coaching sessions to maintain progress toward your goals.
I work alongside a wonderful organisation called WeAlign to bring you this type of coaching. You can find out more about them here.
“When we’re able to put most of our energy into developing our natural talents, extraordinary room for growth exists.
So, a revision to the “You-can-be-anything-you-want-to-be” maxim might be more accurate: You cannot be anything you want to be—but you can be a lot more of who you already are.”
- This is a fixed price that you pay to Gallup so you can get the full 34 report on your CliftonStrengths
- The assessment takes roughly 40 minutes
- Once you have got your results and emailed the report to me we can start your coaching
- These sessions can be booked at any time and any frequency to suit you. That might mean we do one a week or fortnight, or you may want to do all five in one week. It’s up to you!
- Sessions happen on zoom and you will be emailed information and worksheets beforehand.
- There is also optional homework and ongoing coaching sessions
This is for you if…
- You are feeling undervalued and underutilised at work
- You’ve had bad manager after bad manager and want to make sure you are one of the good ones!
- You are raring to go with all the things you are brilliant at, but are never really given the opportunities to do them
- You feel like you have a lot more to bring but lack the language to explain your strengths to other people
- You are unsure whether to quit your job or to stick it out and be the change
- Any or all of the above are true, or you just want to learn more about who you are
You will find out what you are uniquely talented at, what resonates with your purpose and calling and what to do next to align your life with that
Is there something you are uniquely placed to do in these uncertain times?
“Identifying your strengths is the first step; next you must learn how to use them in service of your calling”
Get In Touch
Book a call now
Find my online calendar here
Flexible to suit you!